What is In door Air Quality :
- Indoor air quality refer to quality of air inside buildings as represented by concentration of pollutants & thermal Conditions that affect the health & performance of occupants.
- The buildings will be either naturally ventilated by opening the windows or mechanically ventilated with min fresh air.
- The growing proliferation of chemical pollutants in consumer & commercial products, The tendency towards tighter building envelops & and reduce ventilation to save energy and pressure to defer maintenance & other building services to reduce costs to have fostered IAQ problems.
- As a result occupants complains of stale & stuffy air, & symptoms of illness or discomfort breed undesirable conflicts among occupants.
- There fore it has become one of the most important issue of principle of human right to health that every one has the right to breath healthy indoor air.
Factors of IAQ pollution
- 1. Inadequate ventilation.
- 2. High Temp & Humidity.
- 3. Combustion sources – OIL,gas, wood, bldg Mat. Etc..
- 4. Odour smell from closed / rest rooms, medical drugs, bio medical / hospital wastages, generator sets, Re Circulation of air in conditioned offices and all other aspects.
Indoor environments contaminants:
- 1. Biological exposure-Microbial.
- 2. Chemical – dust, aerosol.
- 3. Physical – acoustic, humidity, air movement.
- To avoid all these problems and wanted to increase the efficacy of the employee we need to maintain the indoor air quality.
The comfortable range :
- 1. Temp – 22 to 28deg Cel.
- 2. Humidity – 50% to 65%.
- 3. CO – 1000ppm
- We can check the indoor air quality by means of modernised respective instruments / equipment's.
- Based on all of the above parameters it is advisable for IAQ – audit regularly.
- If the microbial is found inside the supply duct . Those ducts needimmediate attention & internal cleaning.
- ." We at Ramanuja air care solutions offer to audit the indoor air quality, check all the parameters of air with respect to clean air and offer solutions / remedy to increase the indoor air quality and enhance the quality of life of the human occupants."